Everyone pitches. Investors and Founders both get 30 seconds to say who they are and what they do to the group. Investors and Founders break up into one on one sessions. Food is served in-between.
Tickets online are reserved for Startup Founders only. Please do not register if you do not have a startup and are looking for funding, you will be denied entry. If you are a service provider and are interested in attending the event, please e-mail us at the following address to discuss sponsorship opportunities. Investors and media, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The event is free for investors and press to attend; investors do not need to buy tickets.
Please note – ticket prices will increase as we get closer to the event.
Confirmed Investors to date Include –
- ERA Accelerator
- Gen Y Capital Partners
- Solomon Wilson
- Hafooch Investments
- High Line Venture Partners
- DreamIt Ventures
- BOLDstart Ventures
- Metamorphic Ventures
- Rosemont Seneca
- First Mark Capital
- K2 Media Labs
- Genacast Ventures
- Star Angel Network
- New York Angels
- CanRock Ventures
- 37 Angels
- Founder Collective
- Arc Angel Fund
- RTP Ventures
- Golden Seeds
- DFJ Gotham
- +Several independent angel investors
A few event logistics:
- Do not bring Powerpoint files or presentations. Everyone will be pitching verbally only, this is an elevator pitch!
- After the startups have pitched, the investors will give an overview of what they are looking to invest in. They will then announce which startups that they want to meet with. After those meetings other startups not called are free to approach the investors to discuss their business plans.
- We will be sending an e-mail two days before the event with location details. The event is being held at a space in Midtown.
- When submitting your company description on the ticket page, please note that this description will be provided to the investors.
Also a special thanks to our sponsors!!!
Goodwin Procter LLP is a national law firm with a growing international presence. With offices in Boston, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Silicon Valley, and Washington, D.C. At Goodwin Procter, there is a collective determination and an entrepreneurial spirit. As one of the nation’s leading law firms, Goodwin Procter handles some of the largest cases on record and also works with individuals and investors leading the way in new technologies and markets. Goodwin Procter’s award winning website, www.goodwinfoundersworkbench.com, is a great resource that provides free access to critical start-up forms, memorandum, best practices and other resources to form, operate and protect your start-up.
Trinet. TriNet is a trusted partner to small businesses, providing critical HR-related services on an outsourced basis. TriNet’s solutions help contain costs, minimize employer-related risks and relieve administrative burden to keep an entrepreneur’s focus on core business functions. From employee benefits service and payroll processing to high-level human capital consulting, TriNet’s expertise is integrated with every facet of a client’s business. TriNet specializes in serving fast-moving companies in fields such as technology and financial services, who recognize that top-quality employees are the most critical competitive asset. For more information, please visit http://www.trinet.com
Also, thanks to MatchPuppy for their help with organizing the event. MatchPuppy is the OkCupid for dog playdates, a new way for dog owners and their dogs to meet new friends locally. http://www.matchpuppy.com/